To implant firmly in youth the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, courage, and reverence so that they may be well adjusted, stronger and happier, and will grow to be good, clean, healthy and trustworthy adults.
Interested in T-ball, Baseball & Softball 2018 LEAGUE registration? Use the "Register Now" or the link below
● T-Ball (ages 5-6): April 1st
● Baseball & Softball (boys ages 7-12, girls ages 7-14 those only going out for league): March 1st
● High School Fast Pitch Softball: March 1st
* Interested 8U tournament players: March 1st
● Tournament Players 9-12 - registration has closed.
The only registration option for 2018 is on-line (we will not offer a paper mail in registration form or an in-person registration). If this is a concern for you to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For financial concerns or assistance, please contact email@example.com
League Evaluations - Saturday, March 10, 2018
Girls Softball: 8 am - 10 am (check in beginning at 7:30)
Boys Baseball: 11 am - 1pm (check in beginning at 10:30)
Neenah High School - Fieldhouse
Questions? Contact Suburbanathletics@gmail.com
If you are not able to make evaluations, you will automatically get placed on a team
ALL LEAGUE TRY - OUTS: Check in for each group is 1/2 hour PRIOR to start time in order to warm-up. Late arrivals will start evaluation where the age group is at time of arrival & may not get ranked on missed stations. Please bring clean, indoor turf shoes, glove, batting helmet, and bat. We will have extra bats if needed.
WHO NEEDS TO ATTEND LEAGUE TRY-OUTS? Anyone ages 9-12 (boys) 9-14 (girls) if new to Suburban Athletics Anyone of any age if moving to a new level (for example, played 9/10 league and now moving to 11/12). If any softball or baseball player attended tournament evaluations in fall, 2017, you do not need to attend league evaluation day (even if any of the above reasons apply, we will use the information from the tournament evaluation for league purposes).
If you are interested in playing in the 8U tournament team, please attend evaluations!
Our next Board Meeting will be held on March 19 (Monday) at 6:30 at St. Mary's Catholic High School located at 1050 Zephyr Dr, Neenah, WI 54956 - Room 133, use the doors at entrance #13 on the south side of the building...the doorway faces the softball fields.
Saturday, March 10 - League Evaluations, 8U Tournament Team Evaluations - Neenah High School - See details above
● Saturday, April 28 - League Field Clean-Up Day
Sunday, April 29 - Umpire Clinic, details TBA
● Saturday, May 12th –Baseball & Softball League Opening Day & Pictures (9-12)
● Saturday, May 19th - Opening Day & Pictures for T-Ball and Boys & Girls age 7-8
● June 22nd through June 24th - Girls 10U/12U tournament (tournament team invitational)
● July 6th through July 8th - Boys 9/10 tournament (tournament team invitational)
● Friday, July 20th through Sunday, July 22nd – Girls league tournament (Ages 9-14)
● Friday, July 27th through Sunday, July 29th - Boys league tournament (9/10 & 11/12)
● Thursday, August 2nd – SAI Family Picnic - All league trophies @ O’Hauser Park
DICK’s Sporting Goods believes that Sports Matter. Sports build character, increase confidence and motivate kids to stay in school and aim for higher education. We are excited to be partners with DICK’s Sporting Goods through their community outreach programs. As part of their support, DICK’s Sporting Goods will be hosting a 20% discount shop event for all Suburban Athletics families at the Appleton store 3/3 – 3/4/18. The discount is valid on purchases STOREWIDE – including bats, helmets, gloves, cleats, training aids, apparel, shoes, clearance – you name it (excludes guns/ammo)! Present the attached coupon or mention Suburban Athletics at the register to redeem!
You could win $5,000! Plus, help us win a VIP Theater Takeover for our members. ENTER NOW