We are looking for individuals who are willing to step up and make a difference in Suburban Athletics. What are your interests? What are your skills? We want to match those with our current open positions for 2019. Want to know what the positions entail? Want to know who will help walk you the process of learning the job?
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Already listed 2019 Open Positions include (and more to come):
*Fundraising Coordinator / co-coordinator
* Sponsorship Marketing (co-position to work with *Sponsorship Coordinator)
* Port-o-potty Coordinator (sounds silly, but true!)
* Boys 7/8 Commissioner
*Boys 9/10 Commissioner
*Boys 11/12 Commissioner
* Boys Tournament Director
* Girls 7/8 Commissioner
* Website Coordinator (to include website updates, newsletters, facebook communications)
* Registration (computer skills helpful)
* Event workers (enjoy working with people to help support events such as try-outs, registration, etc)
* Board Members
2019 Tournament Registration is closed. At some levels, we may be still taking registrations so inquire at www.suburbanathletics.com if interested. League registration opens mid-November. Please check back then!
To implant firmly in youth the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, courage, and reverence so that they may be well adjusted, stronger and happier, and will grow to be good, clean, healthy and trustworthy adults.