- Tryouts for 13u will be held at O’Hauser Park 5:00 p.m. on August 5th. (rain make-up date August 9th, 1:00 p.m.)
- There will not be a 14u Baseball Tournament Team for 2021
- PRIOR TO TRY-OUTS: Provide to Suburban Athletics the intention of player trying out for the team by completing the short survey no later than August 4th:
- All athletes will be evaluated on batting skills, fielding, arm strength, speed, pitching and overall athleticism
- Current year observations and/or statistics during league and tournament ball could be a factor. Attitude, willingness to learn and effort will also be a factor.
- Tournament or league coaches input may be used.
- The length of the tryout will vary based on the number of players trying out at each age group but plan for 1-3 hours.
- Notification to every parent/player on whether they have been selected to participate on the team will happen be provided no later than 10 days after try-outs.
- If there are not enough players trying out for a level, notification to the player/parents will likely happen prior to the actual try-out date but no later than the following week of try-outs.
- All players offered a position have 24 hours to provide acceptance or declining back to the team.
- More information on 2021 season will be shared at try-outs and following try-outs.
- Registration will be available for parents to officially register their player once they have made the team & player confirmed acceptance.
- The team will have a player roster of 12-14 players, this # is approved by the head Varsity coach and the head coach of the team.
Any questions regarding the 13U-14U Program or Tournament Tryouts should be directed to Jack Taschner, NHS Head Varsity Coach (920) 809-2224.